[Ws2-jurisdiction] Agenda for Jurisdiction Subgroup Meeting #12

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 08:11:29 UTC 2016

Grec,
Thanks for the message,
Whether you strongly object or simply object to my statement that does not
change the situation.
According to your calculation ,out of 22 there  were 8 US in the last it
was 50/50 .It is a clear IMBALANCE .i.e. one third US and 2/ 3  all other
countries in one and 50% US and 50% other countries .WAS is not a clear
Imbalance.
Please be kindly totally neutral and not defend something which was not
valid
Regards
Kavouss