[Ws2-jurisdiction] Multiple Layers of Jurisdiction Document

Vinay Kesari vinay.kesari at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 08:38:45 UTC 2016

Hi Matthew and Kavouss, the decision arrived at during the meeting was to
draft a brief set of questions, aimed at a wider group of stakeholders. The
purpose would be to solicit factual input relevant to the issue we are
considering, ie. “The Influence of ICANN’s Existing Jurisdictions
(Governing Law and Venue) Relating to Resolution of Disputes”.

The intention isn't to open up either of the two documents for public input
or comment at this point, or ask for potential solutions. Hope that
clarifies.

Regards,
Vinay