[Ws2-jurisdiction] Multiple Layers of Jurisdiction - Google Doc

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 18:31:28 UTC 2016

Milton,

​The NTIA requirements layer is in Annex 12, so that is one reason it has
carried over onto this list.  We need to clarify what the NTIA requirements
regarding jurisdiction were, in order to discuss the relevance of this
layer.  However, as a general matter, I believe the NTIA requirements were
not merely "Day 1" requirements, but were requirements relating to what a
"post-transition" ICANN should be.

On your second point (and indeed, on your first) please contribute to the
Google doc, which by its nature is a collaborative project.

Greg