[Ws2-jurisdiction] Google Doc for Jurisdiction Subgroup Status Update

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 20:56:44 UTC 2016

All,

Here is a link to the draft Status Update Google doc, for your changes and
comments.  I need to review the requirements for this document and may make
some changes as well, but I don't anticipate making significant changes to
the text we discussed on today's call, beyond those in the document now.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ie4ysgSH97tMciUvAYfk86USOCoIdK6aMQ9QWS2GJik/edit?usp=sharing

The document will become stable at 16:00 UTC tomorrow (Friday, October 28),
and will be sent to the CCWG staff in anticipation of next week's F2F.

A copy is also attached for those who have difficulty accessing Google Docs.

Thank you for your comments.

Best regards,