[Ws2-jurisdiction] Google Doc for Jurisdiction Subgroup Status Update

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Fri Oct 28 12:52:56 UTC 2016

As mentioned during our call yesterday, I was only able to attend meeting via phone and did not have Adobe-room access.
I have looked at the status document this morning and it seems fair although I see that Pedro mentioned a paragraph 2.b and what I saw this morning only had a paragraph 2.a. – I assume a change has been made although don’t see it in the google doc version. Nonetheless the current draft seems fair.

David

David McAuley
International Policy Manager
Verisign Inc.