[Ws2-jurisdiction] Multiple Layers of Jurisdiction Document

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 11:17:15 UTC 2016

Parmainder,

I do not understand your argument.

   1.

   what are the objectives to provide immunity to ICANN
   2.

   What we mean by ICANN; Its 20 Board’s members or its 16 elected Board’s
   or the entire ICANN including all staff?
   3.

   You said , quote

“I am sure that jurisdictional immunity can be structured in a manner that
it does not affect th required judicial processes around accountability
enforcement, and two, accountability enforcement processes are in any case
private law issues and a jurisdiction can be specifically chosen for its
enforcement (preferably US jurisdiction).”

Unquote

May you kindly provide a valid legal argument that it does not affect th
required judicial processes around accountability enforcement?
What are the precedence in this regard?

Kavouss