[Ws2-jurisdiction] Stable Draft of "Multiple Layers of Jurisdiction" Document

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 18:10:30 UTC 2016

All,

Attached is a "stable draft" of the Multiple Layers of Jurisdiction
document, which will be circulated to the plenary CCWG-Accountability.
 "Stable" only means that we are holding off on further changes on this
document before the CCWG-Accountability F2F, so that we can all work off
the same document; it does not mean that this draft reflects the consensus
of the group.

For purposes of readability, I have taken all of the "suggested" texts and
accepted them, but bracketed them and indicated their author by the
author's initials.  I have also taken all of the marginal comments and
turned them into footnotes, again indicating the author by their initials.
I have not edited the text, other than to add an introductory explanation
to the document, for the benefit of the plenary, and to fix a few
typographical and spelling errors.

I look forward to seeing many of you in Hyderabad!

Best regards,

Greg Shatan
Co-Rapporteur