[Ws2-jurisdiction] Agenda for Jurisdiction Subgroup Meeting on Tuesday, August 1 at 13:00 UTC

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 06:56:42 UTC 2017

Dear Greg,
I am sorry to hear that .
You did not receive my four mails BECAUSE YIOU RUSHED to take decision
within few and only few mints after your enquiry to the mail
I am not comfortable with the unfair way that to treat this caser.
NO MEETING TODAY
today is a National Holiday in this country
.Please respect other people important days
Regards
Kavouss