[Ws2-jurisdiction] RES: RES: RES: ISSUE - unilateral jurisdiction of one country over ICANN

Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 11:19:09 UTC 2017

DearAll
Some of our respectful and distinguished colleagues may be perfectionist to the extent that they wish to ignore all constructive and possible solutions
They raise questions and questions to every suggestions rather than complementing solutions to address their concerns
I am sorry to be so transparent and open with advance apology
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone