[Ws2-jurisdiction] RES: RES: RES: ISSUE - unilateral jurisdiction of one country over ICANN

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Mon Aug 21 12:24:57 UTC 2017

I don't understand what your point is, apart from painting me as a
perfectionist (I'm actually quite the opposite, but it's not a bad thing
to say about me).

It's really simply.

If this WG ends up proposing that ICANN acquires any form of immunity
from suit for any of its acts, or their consequences I, and a number of
others (OUTSIDE the US) will strongly oppose that.