[Ws2-jurisdiction] WS2 Translation of Jurisdiction Questionnaire

Olawale Bakare wales.baky at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 8 21:12:39 UTC 2017

Dear Karen,

Thanks for this. I would suggest we allow the people who can read in all
languages peruse before posting on the Wiki.

Regards,
Wale

On 8 Feb 2017 21:05, "León Felipe Sánchez Ambía" <leonfelipe at sanchez.mx>
wrote:

Thanks Karen,

I trust our translation services and as I cannot read in all languages
myself I think we can go ahead and post them.

Also kindly circulate them to the CCWG plenary list and maybe a post on
icann.org website could be useful.

Best regards,

León

El 08/02/2017, a las 14:54, Karen Mulberry <karen.mulberry at icann.org>