[Ws2-jurisdiction] Blog post on ICANN's jurisdiction

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Sat Feb 25 14:08:52 UTC 2017

Ladies and Gentlemen

Although the haste of the pre-transition days has gone, I think we
should still be proportionate in spending the corporations legal budget.

It is entirely a waste of money, in my opinion, to instruct lawyers to
inform on a proposition which is objected to.

It is irrelevant WHETHER ICANN may waive immunity.

ICANN *SHOULD NOT HAVE* immunity.