[Ws2-jurisdiction] Online meeting

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 09:35:36 UTC 2017

Dear Grec,
I have a medical engagement on  05 January at 19,00  UTC hours .
Our last meeting was 19,00 UTS ,if I remember correctly.
This time why not you coordinate to alternate to 05,00 OR 13,00 UTC .
As you know I am very much interested .Unless I am candidate to be
prevented to attend , pls changé the meeting time to any of the two period
.Regards
Kavouss