[Ws2-jurisdiction] Fwd: Re: Staying Focused in the Jurisdiction Subgroup

avri doria avri at acm.org
Mon Jan 2 20:47:00 UTC 2017

Accidentally sent encrypted.
now unencrypted
.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Ws2-jurisdiction] Staying Focused in the Jurisdiction
Subgroup
Date: 	Mon, 2 Jan 2017 15:42:27 -0500
From: 	avri doria <avri at acm.org>
To: 	Avri Doria <avri at acm.org>

Hi,

On Q3 i think it is reasonable to gather both primary (direct
experience) and secondary (studied the instance) comments for all of the
proposed facts.  While no one can know the internet mental state of
another, it is possible by study to gather a lot of information on the
surrounding circumstance and the after effects of a instance by
investigation and study.  Often an outside viewer, one who is
experienced - as lawyers and scholars often are, can see the experience
more completely that the unschooled victim.  As long as we know which
are primary and which are secondary, and we know the basis,
perspective,  from which the fact is being described our knowledge will
be increased.

As group we can then parse and decide which information to use and which
to ignore (as long as we have a stated reason for doing so).

avri