[Ws2-jurisdiction] Jurisdiction Questionnaire: RESPONSE REQUESTED

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Mon Jan 9 16:56:30 UTC 2017

I support all the revisions to 1-3 and to the preamble that were proposed and gained support on the recent call. Essentially I support sending out the text Greg sent in his Jan 7 email unmodified.

If we conclude that a questionnaire must go out then I support questions 1-3 as widely supported in the survey we did  – with no question 4.

MM: I agree with David here, although I would be happy if we simply detach Q4, work on it some more until it is acceptable, and send it out later.
I note that all the discussion and disagreement about what to do next comes from Q4. Once again, it is holding us up. Let’s cut the Gordian knot and detach the 1-3 from it, please, and move on.

Dr. Milton L Mueller
Professor, School of Public Policy<http://spp.gatech.edu/>
Georgia Institute of Technology
Internet Governance Project