[Ws2-jurisdiction] Jurisdiction Questionnaire: RESPONSE REQUESTED

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Mon Jan 9 19:27:54 UTC 2017

Paul

Others in the group feel strongly that question 4 should go out.  Some feel so strongly that they are of the view that it is all or nothing.  While I don’t agree with them and while I certainly don’t agree with the idea that saying “all or nothing” is respectful of other people, I am not going to try any longer to change their minds.

MM: Those who suggest that we should not send out a fact-finding missive at all because of Q4 also seem to be taking an “all or nothing approach” are they not?
The reasonable solution, as I have said before, is to separate Q4 from the others and work on it some more to make it take a form that is acceptable to a broader range of WG participants.