[Ws2-jurisdiction] Epistemological basis of sub-group's working - and my objection to the so called consensus

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 23:24:46 UTC 2017

As long as this is "for the record," I'd like the record to be correct.

Parminder is referring to the initial poll where we were gauging support
for 3 different alternatives (and ultimately a fourth), not to the final
consensus call.  (I believe the results were actually 13-3...)  Notably,
all the other alternatives had more (or much more) non-support than they
did support.

The actual consensus call on the final formulation had only a single
objection.

Greg