[Ws2-jurisdiction] Epistemological basis of sub-group's working - and my objection to the so called consensus

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Wed Jan 11 15:44:38 UTC 2017

You are wrong, or rather misrepresenting things, Milton. Not just two "no" votes were expressing preference for what you call as small alterations in wording, in fact,  all three "no" votes (including mine) were calling for just that small alteration.

MM: What I meant was that only one of the three people you refer to - namely you - expressed a view that going ahead was unacceptable. The other two simply preferred to have the wording changed, but were willing to go ahead without the (yes, minor) wording change they preferred.