[Ws2-jurisdiction] Jurisdiction Questionnaire: Next Steps

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 06:27:41 UTC 2017

Hello Greg,

I do think the announcement route will be most appropriate. Option 1 is
definitely out of it, option 2 may be used but my preference would be
through announcement and people should just pick the questions via the
subgroup wiki page. That way people will also know it's a subgroup work,
directly access logs of the sub-group activities and perhaps membership
sign-ups to the group can also happen ;-)

As to mode of presenting the questions, I would suggest presenting 2
options to the responder; submission via a form and submission via a
document upload. Just similar to how we received public comments during WS1
as CWG-stewardship.

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos