[Ws2-jurisdiction] [CCWG-ACCT] Jurisdiction Subgroup: Expense Request for Questionnaire Translation

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 07:12:13 UTC 2017

Dear Greg
I support Farzaneh for translation into Persian(Farsi) due to the fact that
among over 130 Millions speaking that language a very limited are using
Other languages than Persian. To have a more wider outreach,as Farzaneh
mentioned, the translation would enable more interested persons to comments
through their respected communities