[Ws2-jurisdiction] OFAC Application , Sanction on the use of DNS

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 08:46:19 UTC 2017

Greg,
You and your group is expect  ted to reply to jurisdiction. The  Article,
is thoroughly and fully relevant the task given to the group.
One can not escape to deal with it or ignore  it due to personal views of
some nationals .
The issue raised in this Article together with 22 points that did extract
from e-mail exchange among the group must also be fully examined and
responded.
In the absence of that ,even those in favour of " NO change" will be
considred responsible for such inaction and failure.
You are expected to carefully reply to this important question.
I hope you would kindly not taking a position in this regard despite of
your personal views
Regards