[Ws2-jurisdiction] Reply to farzaneh's Question

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Tue Jan 24 23:54:19 UTC 2017

Dear Kavouss,

please allow me to disagree with the statement referring to the “co-chairs wish to finish the task irrespective of the quality or value or validity of the results.”. As you know, the CCWG has conducted very high quality work throughout its sessions and documents. WS2 will not be the exception.

I am afraid you are misrepresenting our intentions or the way the CCWG works. It is not up to the Co-Chairs to assign any level of quality, value or validity to the groups work. That is up to each of the subgroups and the plenary.

A reply to Farzaneh’s questions has been provided already as Mathieu has confirmed and as Greg has kindly agreed to convey with the Jurisdiction subgroup.

I hope we can continue to constructively and collaboratively advance the work in this and other subgroups.

Kind regards,

León