[Ws2-jurisdiction] Reply to farzaneh's Question

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 08:49:07 UTC 2017

Dear Mathieu,

Tks you for your message and thank for reply.

I wish to receive the reply from co-chairs directly and not paraphrased or
modified by Greg

The term “subordinates “is a correct term and I will continue to use it, as
appropriate.

e.g. ws2 subgroup on jurisdiction is sub ordinated by CCWG Plenary, isn’t
it true?

This is the alphabet of hierarchical organigram that I have learned since
decades .I do not see any difficulties to use it.

Now, I have formally requested the co-chair to reply to the questions
raised by Farzaneh and I still anxiously waiting for that. Unless you just
want to convey your message through the third party (office of the
co-chairs)

I understand the co- chairs wish to finish the task irrespective of the
quality or value or validity of the results. This is not something that  we
expect.

Best Regards

Kavouss