[Ws2-jurisdiction] Case summary - 2 drafts for your review

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Fri Jan 27 16:01:22 UTC 2017

I agree with Milton.  By contrast, for example, the DotAfrica case is
relevant as it reflects an instance where the legal system did have an
effect on ICANN's actions (that's a statement of fact - not an assertion
that the effect was good or bad).  The question in the end will be what
those effects are; whether they are adverse; and if changing to another
jurisdiction would make the situation worse or better

Paul

Paul Rosenzweig

 <mailto:paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com>
paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com