[Ws2-jurisdiction] Two litigation reviews

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Fri Mar 3 09:55:39 UTC 2017

As discussed during the last call, here is an additional form, related to
the Pool.com vs ICANN litigation.

While the Court never reached a decision, this case is the only one in the
list where the Court is outside the US, and ICANN submitted a motion to
dismiss on the basis of lack of jurisdiction.

Best

Mathieu