[Ws2-jurisdiction] ICANN litigation review in the case entitled KARL AUERBACH v. ICANN

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Mon May 15 21:15:01 UTC 2017

Sorry I couldn't attend the meeting, but I agree with the thrust of Paul's question.
In this case (famous among us ICANN old-timers) ICANN's board tried to abuse its power by preventing an elected, dissident Director from accessing financial records when California Nonprofit Public Benefit law clearly gave him this right. Enforcement of the law clearly upheld accountability in this case.

Dr. Milton L Mueller
Professor, School of Public Policy
Georgia Institute of Technology
Internet Governance Project