[Ws2-jurisdiction] ICANN Litigation Review - VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Sat May 27 21:14:57 UTC 2017

All,

Let's complete the review of ICANN's litigations.  Right now, we still have
15 unclaimed cases -- a number that has not changed in the last 2-3 weeks.

To be fair to the members who have already volunteered, new volunteers
should take the leading role in signing up now. Out of our 70 listed
members, only 9 have signed up to review a case, and only 5 have submitted
a review. 3 of our members account for 11 of our reviews (out of 13), and
one of those members (Mathieu) has left. In order to get this done, we need
to increase and broaden our efforts.

If 15 members each picked up a case, we'd be covered.  If 5 members picked
up two cases, and 5 picked up 1, we'd be covered.

I hope that I don't need to contact members individually in order to get
volunteers.

The official sign-up sheet is at
 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oo9oDJuuxFz1UUNaBfHeor7HPhJ5XcRHFTq3hjRltOM/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oo9oDJuuxFz1UUNaBfHeor7HPhJ5XcRHFTq3hjRltOM/edit?usp=sharing>
The summary sheet to use (please copy) is at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1efkQOvSwW-2m1T_u6anFMVUeiHoO6P4PR3-0mWlU_Cs/edit?usp=sharing
A list of unclaimed cases is below.  I'd be happy to sign you up, if you
see a case on the list you want.  Just let me know.

I look forward to seeing the signup sheet completely filled as soon as
possible.

Greg

Unclaimed cases:

*Case*

1.      *Netsphere, Inc, et al v. Baron and Ondova Limited Company*
<https://www.icann.org/en/news/litigation/netsphere-v-baron> (lawsuit in
the United States District Court, Northern District of Texas)

2.      *Manwin Licensing International v. ICM Registry, et al*
<https://www.icann.org/en/news/litigation/manwin-v-icm> (lawsuit in the
United States District Court, Central District of California)

3.      *Zuccarini v. Network Solutions, LLC, et al*
<https://www.icann.org/en/news/litigation/zuccarini-v-network-solutions>
(lawsuit
in United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida)

4.      *Subramaniam v. ICANN, et al*
<https://www.icann.org/en/news/litigation/subramaniam-v-icann> (lawsuit in
the Circuit Court for County of Washington, Oregon)

5.      *ICANN v. RegisterFly*
<https://www.icann.org/en/news/litigation/icann-v-registerfly> (lawsuit in
United States District Court, Central District of California)

6.      *Martinez v. RegisterFly et al.*
<https://www.icann.org/en/news/litigation/martinez-v-registerfly> (lawsuit
in the United States District Court, Middle District of North Carolina)

7.      *WADND v. ICANN*
<https://www.icann.org/en/news/litigation/wadnd-v-icann> (lawsuit in United
States District Court for the Northern District of California)

8.      *CFIT, Inc v. ICANN*
<https://www.icann.org/en/news/litigation/cfit-v-icann> (lawsuit in United
States District Court for the Northern District of California)

9.      *Registersite.com v. ICANN*
<https://www.icann.org/en/news/litigation/registersite-v-icann> (lawsuit in
United States District Court for the Central District of California)

10.   *SnapNames.com v. ICANN*
<https://www.icann.org/en/news/litigation/snapnames-v-icann> (lawsuit in
Superior Court of the State of California, County of Los Angeles)

11.   *Syncalot, Inc. v. ICANN*
<https://www.icann.org/en/news/litigation/syncalot-v-icann> (lawsuit in
United States District Court for the Northern District of California)

12.   *McNeil v. ICANN*
<https://www.icann.org/en/news/litigation/mcneil-v-icann> (lawsuit in
United States District Court for the Northern District of California)

13.   *Dotster v. ICANN*
<https://www.icann.org/en/news/litigation/dotster-v-icann> (lawsuit in
United States District Court for the Central District of California)

14.   *Smiley v. ICANN*
<https://www.icann.org/en/news/litigation/smiley-v-icann> (lawsuit in
Superior Court for the County of Los Angeles, California)

15.   *Register.com v. Verio*
<https://www.icann.org/en/news/litigation/register-v-verio> (lawsuit in
United States District Court for the Southern District of New York,
de-accreditation request, and other proceedings)