[Ws2-jurisdiction] Summary and Analysis of the Questionnaire Responses with very short answers

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon May 29 03:09:42 UTC 2017

All,

I have completed my review of the questionnaire responses with very short
answers.  I have attached the following:

1. An excerpt from our "Review Tool" showing only the relevant responses.
2. A summary and analysis covering all eight responses. Note: I'd like to
suggest using this form or a variation of it for the other evaluations.
The "freestyle" approach will make it difficult to use these Summary and
Analysis documents in our work.  Note that I have added three questions for
the reviewer to answer, which I would like the other reviewers to answer,
if there is no objection from the Subgroup:

- Did any specific case, situation or incident mentioned by respondent
raise a “Proposed Issue” that could be considered by the Subgroup?

                If yes, briefly restate the case, situation or incident.

                Briefly state the Proposed Issue.

- Did respondent provide any case or situation that could be used as a
“Stress Test” by the Subgroup?

                If yes, briefly state the “Stress Test”.

- Did respondent mention anything else relevant to the Subgroup’s work?

​I look forward to discussing this with you all on an upcoming call and to
any comments in reply.

Greg​