[Ws2-jurisdiction] OFAC Recommendation -- Further Suggested Revisions

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 06:44:23 UTC 2017

Dear Greg,
TOP URGENT
I disagree with your course of action removing the pargraph that was
included in the final draft.
We have not made such decision for  removal
One participant who was not attending the 16 Sept later on did not like the
language but he did not proposed its removal
Moreover, based on comments reveived after the meeting you were not
authorized to unilaterlly remove a paragraph which was included -
If the language in that pargraph to be softened , I am reay to discuss that
but not unilateral removal of the full paragraph.
Your authority is limited to conduc the meeting but bnot to decide for evry
b ody.
Pls immediate re insert that pargraph and either redicuss it or send it to
CCWG Plenary
Regards
Kavouss