[Ws2-jurisdiction] OFAC Rec.s

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 17:46:50 UTC 2017

Dear Greg
I do not know what question you raised.
If you believe that
*Yourholding** holding:*

*with the below address Ceintuurbaan 28
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Ceintuurbaan+28+8024+AA+Zwolle&entry=gmail&source=g>,8024
AA Zwolle
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Ceintuurbaan+28+8024+AA+Zwolle&entry=gmail&source=g>,
+31 38 453 0752*
*based in Netherlands.being  a  non  US-Based company  on the basis of
which *section of the RAA refrain such a business decision (i.e., a
registrar deciding not to do business with citizens of a given country
(whether it is Canada, Haiti, Iran or otherwise)?
May you address this issue as a factual happening .
Pls kindly advise how you trest and reflect that in the report
Regards
Kavouss