[Ws2-jurisdiction] OFAC Recommendation: Postponing Submission to Plenary

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 21:30:05 UTC 2017

Hello Greg,

When you say "this text" what/where are they exactly?

Regards

Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos

On Sep 20, 2017 8:53 PM, "Greg Shatan" <gregshatanipc at gmail.com> wrote:

All,

There is some recently suggested text that is still being advanced for
possible inclusion in this recommendation.

In order to give those supporting this suggested text a greater opportunity
to respond to concerns raised about this text, and to avoid even the
appearance of a "unilateral decision" (either to include or exclude the
text),I have reluctantly concluded that we should postpone submitting this
recommendation to the upcoming plenary.

Please review this discussion and indicate your position on this text
and/or make suggestions for revisions that might garner greater support for
the text.  If you support some version of any or all of this text ,please
also indicate where it should go in the document, since that is not clear.

Thank you.