[Ws2-jurisdiction] OFAC Recommendation: Postponing Submission to Plenary

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 21:41:46 UTC 2017

It is in the marked version of the document sent around yesterday.  It is
also in the previous version of the Google Doc at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h9xCMjxmKDEHj2aD5d4xDEhIddAR0iId5Uer6nLh_PI/edit?usp=sharing
(it was deleted from the latest version of the Google Doc).  Finally it is
in the email exchange with Kavouss earlier today.

Greg