[Ws2-jurisdiction] RES: Jurisdiction Red Line for Second Reading

Thiago Braz Jardim Oliveira thiago.jardim at itamaraty.gov.br
Fri Mar 9 18:28:02 UTC 2018

Dear Greg,
Dear All,

I notice that the text you added is slightly different from the version that was agreed on the plenary.

The text that was agreed to be added to the last part of that session was as follows:

The suggestion added to the report that “Further Discussions of Jurisdiction-Related Concerns” are needed was echoed in several comments subsequently received. These comments did not bring any changes to the report, recognizing that the need for “further discussions” to address unresolved concerns, including in other fora, had already been acknowledged.

Feel free to check the transcript.

Best,

Thiago