[Ws2-jurisdiction] Jurisdiction Red Line for Second Reading

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Fri Mar 9 18:41:14 UTC 2018

Here's my paste again so it is available to all:

The suggestion added to the report that “Further Discussions of
Jurisdiction-Related Concerns” are needed was echoed in several comments
subsequently received. These comments did not bring any changes to the
report, recognizing that the need for “further discussions” to address
unresolved concerns, including in other fora, had already been acknowledged.

Cheers
Jordan

On 9 March 2018 at 14:14, Greg Shatan <gregshatanipc at gmail.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> This includes the proposed change discussed this morning We'll need to
> confirm that I've accurately captured the end point of that discussion.  I
> also did some clean-up regarding "qualified" and "agreed."
>
> Greg

*Jordan Carter*

Group Chief Executive

InternetNZ

Office: +64 4 495 2118 <04-495%202118> | Mobile: +64 21 442 649
<021%20442%20649> | Skype: jordancarter

Email: jordan at internetnz.net.nz

*A better world through a better Internet *