[Ws2-staff_acct] Getting started

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Tue Aug 9 16:16:02 UTC 2016

Hello all.  I look forward to this work.  I was on the original CCWG team that worked on this subject matter and intend to stay fully involved. [Plus, I can't let Avri lead a group that I am not in ;) ]

  I have added a note in the google doc about adding the Dot Registry LLC v. ICANN Independent Review decision to our list of topics to discuss.  (https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/irp-dot-registry-final-declaration-redacted-29jul16-en.pdf)  There is a discussion in there about ICANN staff's involvement in independent parties decisions, board processed and reconsideration processes, etc.

Best regards,

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Senior Vice President |Valideus USA | Com Laude USA
1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600
Mclean, VA 22102, United States
E: jeff.neuman at valideus.com or jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
T: +1.703.635.7514