[Ws2-staff_acct] Getting started

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez G. crg at isoc-cr.org
Tue Aug 9 15:24:38 UTC 2016

Thank you very much for the update Avri, Jordan!

Very eager to start work on this Work Track (even not knowing the
difference with a Work Stream, or even a Work Group, but nevertheless).
I am a little bit squeezed right now and until the end of the month (30
Aug) in the CCT Review, but please keep me posted as I want to
participate fully.

Best

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
+506 8837 7176