[Ws2-staff_acct] Questions / Information requests

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Thu Oct 20 23:28:03 UTC 2016

hi everyone

Could I repeat the call for you to share comments or thoughts on the
proposed questions we need answers to from ICANN?

Questions, and link to the google doc, below.

It would be good to get this sorted soon.  Let's have a cut off for input
here on Sunday.

Avri and I think that since the questions are based on our dialogue so far
and on the instructions we were given in WS1, there's no need to confirm
them on a call before sending them on to ICANN. So with your agreement
we'll do that on Monday.

If you have a different view tho, please speak out! We could in that case
finalise this on 27 October at our call scheduled for 05h00 UTC.

cheers
Jordan

cheers
Jordan