[Ws2-staff_acct] Draft SubGroup report for Hyderabad.

avri doria avri at acm.org
Fri Oct 21 07:26:39 UTC 2016

Hi,

This is coming to you at the last minute.

We are required to submit a status report, according to a template, for
the Hyderabad meeting.

Jordan and I have put one together.  We need to submit by end of
business Friday 21 Oct  in CA headquarters time (i.e. today).

The draft, open to comment, can be found in:
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e-YsDmDg8lYB0Fn3oq4yUDhe8WOzgKTlg9YgVx88d_w/edit?usp=sharing

A pdf is attached.

I plan to finalize the report later today.

thanks

avri

---