[Ws2-staff_acct] Staff questionnaire to community

avri doria avri at apc.org
Wed Apr 19 17:36:53 UTC 2017

Hi George,

On 19-Apr-17 08:47, George Sadowsky wrote:

> Sometimes it's difficult as both a board member and a member of the
> working group to distinguish one's role. In response to Jordan's
> comment, I can confirm that I was speaking as an individual, hoping to
> help the group to proceed toward useful results.

This can be confusing.  Unless you are explicit about it.  Since you are
the Board liaison to the group, my assumption has been that all
utterances not prefaced by some form  of 'in my personal capacity' or
'without my board hat' are from the Board Liaison.  It is not being a
Board member so much as having an official charter from the Board for
participation as liaison.

Thanks
avri

---