[Ws2-staff_acct] Staff questionnaire to community

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Wed Apr 19 21:35:41 UTC 2017

Yes, I did insert a couple of comments and will look to compare the letters to the chart to see if others are mixed.  I really want to make sure that our comments exclude the policy staff who have been fantastic to work with and have not been the subject of the contracted party complaints.  I believe in not only emphasizing the things that need improvement, but also recognizing the areas which I believe have improved dramatically.

Unfortunately we use the label of “staff” when much of the comments are not intended for all staff.
Jeffrey J. Neuman
Senior Vice President |Valideus USA | Com Laude USA
1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600
Mclean, VA 22102, United States
E: jeff.neuman at valideus.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at valideus.com> or jeff.neuman at comlaude.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at comlaude.com>
T: +1.703.635.7514