[Ws2-staff_acct] Draft Agenda 13 June 19 utc

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Sun Jun 11 03:38:56 UTC 2017

hi all, hi Avri

I've had a read and it is looking really good from my point of view. Thank
you for all the work you've been personally putting into this.

I tracked a few suggested changes, the main ones of which are attaching the
recommendations to an actor i.e. ICANN, rather than having them as
free-standing statements.

Looking forward to discussing all this in plenary at the meeting in a
couple of weeks!

Jordan

On 11 June 2017 at 10:00, avri doria <avri at apc.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The agenda for our next meeting can be found at:
>
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hwiXmqGK-
> jYo2VQjfGKffuwhK5p7kNyA7OqWxm1ygek/edit?usp=sharing>
> (pdf attached)
>
> Have scheduled to work on the draft Report this weekend, but noticed
> that no one has made any edits since out last meeting. So putting it off
> a day or so.
>
> Should anyone who cares about what it says find a moment over the next
> few days, it would be helpful for them to look at at least pages 2-7.
>
> Thanks
>
> avri
>

> ---

Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ *

+64-4-495-2118 (office) | +64-21-442-649 (mob) | Skype: jordancarter
jordan at InternetNZ.net.nz | www.InternetNZ.nz

*For a better world through a better Internet*