[Ws2-staff_acct] Draft 08 was Re: []Ws2-staff_acct - Draft Agenda 13 June 19 utc

avri doria avri at apc.org
Mon Jun 12 09:11:10 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have done an update of the Report.

  * Separated the report & the supplement into two documents.
  * made the changes indicated during the first reading as I understood them
  * accepted all editorial changes, left other changes in suggest mode
    for review.
  * produced both a markup and a clean pdf version of the report. (attached)
  * file remains open for comments and suggestions.
    <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vH5su7SDGE0i_rTstbYJ7tIaOFuRnV4dfqpwMTPoYa8/edit?usp=sharing>

I thank those of you who made an edit pass.

avri