[Ws2-transparency] Materials for Tomorrow's WS2 Transparency Call

Michael Karanicolas michael at law-democracy.org
Wed Aug 17 19:42:35 UTC 2016

Hello all,

In advance of our second call for the WS2 transparency subgroup, set for
tomorrow at 1300 UTC, I am attaching a revised thematic outline. Thanks to
everyone who contributed ideas, I think that we have succeeded in mapping
out these issues very well, and look forward to discussing them tomorrow.

Our planned agenda for the meeting is:

1. Welcome
2. Discussion re Thematic Overview Doc
3. Next Steps (e.g., further research)
4. AOB

As further background, I am also attaching two reviews carried out by ICANN
which are pertinent to these issues, and which were mentioned in the last
call.

Best wishes,

Michael Karanicolas