[Ws2-transparency] Materials for Tomorrow's WS2 Transparency Call

Michael Karanicolas michael at law-democracy.org
Thu Aug 18 15:31:42 UTC 2016

Hi Mike and John,

I'm sympathetic to your positions on this, and I broadly agree that
written dialogue is a more efficient and inclusive way to take things
forward. That said, I don't think it's within the transparency
subgroup's mandate to challenge ICANN's procedural approach to
consultation. I think that the best avenue forward is to ensure that
our process also includes a robust written component, as I think we've
been doing so far, to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to
engage.

Best,

Michael