[Ws2-transparency] Revised Thematic Outline

Michael Karanicolas michael at law-democracy.org
Thu Aug 18 18:44:04 UTC 2016

Hello,

Thanks again to all of you who were able to join us on the call today.
I am attaching a thematic outline which has been revised a bit
further, based on inputs received today at the meeting.

At this point, I would encourage participants to input material that
digs into the listed issues a bit more deeply. For example, under the
DIDP exceptions, you could cite particular exceptions which you feel
are overbroad or have been applied problematically, or under budgeting
transparency you could list particular datasets that you'd like to see
disclosed.

In addition to the attached document, I am going to try again with
Google docs (I just sent an invitation to the working group, which
hopefully should be approved and distributed). You can either provide
your inputs there, or email them to the group, and I'll be happy to
incorporate them myself.

Best wishes,

Michael