[Ws2-transparency] Comments on latest drat report

Michael Karanicolas michael at law-democracy.org
Fri Dec 23 17:11:42 UTC 2016

Hello David,

Thanks very much for your comments. They are addressed in the attached
document, which also incorporates changes agreed in the last call
(changes are tracked, to make things easier).

Our next call is scheduled for Jan 6. If there's any further written
feedback, I'm going to ask that the members of the group submit by
January 4, so that we can incorporate any other edits to a new version
to circulate before the call.

Best wishes and happy holidays,

Michael