[Ws2-transparency] 1st draft -- Improvements to Whistleblower Policy

Ricardo Holmquist rihogris at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 21:14:59 UTC 2016

Thank you very much for the draft, it looks great.

About the question :  do you agree with NAVEX that Business Partners should
have access to the Hotline and do you agree with how Business Partners is
defined? ( “Business Partner is defined by NAVEX as any party that has a
contracting relationship with ICANN including vendors, suppliers, temporary
workers, and contractors.)

Answers: Giving the scope of the Business Partners (anyone with a
contracting relationship with ICANN), my answer is mostly no. Business
Partners should use the Ombudsman instead of the Hotline. The only ones i
should include in the Hotline System, other than the employees, are the
temporary workers.

With the provided Business Partners definition it may include all
Registries, Registrars, Governments and so on with an actual or future
contract of operation with ICANN.

Best

Ricardo Holmquist