[Ws2-transparency] Agenda

Michael Karanicolas michael at law-democracy.org
Thu Sep 1 00:23:21 UTC 2016

Hi,

The meeting for this week has been postponed to Sept 9, at the same
time (which obviously is inconvenient for many, but we have to shift
the times around in accordance with ICANN's processes.

I think I sent an email around about this earlier this week, but I
apologize if there was any confusion. I very much hope you can join us
on the 9th.

Best wishes,

Michael