[Ws2-transparency] Reminder - Last Day for Transparency Contributions

Michael Karanicolas michael at law-democracy.org
Thu Sep 8 03:22:55 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Just a reminder that today is the last day for contributions to the current
phase of our consultation, which is focused on isolating specific
problems/areas of improvement for the transparency system. I am attaching
our broad thematic overview again - please send in any specific areas of
improvement or problems connected to these issues

Please send in any ideas you have, and we'll discuss them at tomorrow's
scheduled call, which will take place at 0500 UTC on 09/09.

The details on connecting are copied below. Look forward to chatting
tomorrow!

Michael Karanicolas

*Please join the Work Stream 2 - **Transparency Subgroup Meeting #**3** on *
*Friday**, **9 September** @ **05**:00 UTC*.   Additional time zone support
*here*
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=WS2+Transparency+Meeting+%233&iso=20160909T05&p1=1440&ah=1>

*CALL DETAILS:*
Link to Adobe Connect: *https://icann.adobeconnect.com/mssi-projects*
<https://icann.adobeconnect.com/mssi-projects>      Mobile:
*tel://1-719-867-0497,*,,5263384535#* <//1-719-867-0497,*,,5263384535#>
Upon logging into Adobe Connect, a pop up window will provide you the
option to *Dial Out* to your Phone.
Enter your Phone Number*   (Remember to change the Country Code if
needed).
After joining the call, as a courtesy to others and the presenters, please
*MUTE* your phone.
This can be done by selecting *6 on your keypad.  To *UNMUTE* select *6
again.
If you are *unable* to log into Adobe Connect and can *only* join via phone:
List of International Dial-In Numbers:  *View dial-in numbers*
<https://mtginfo.pgi.com/globalcallmanagement.asp?bwebid=9820041&cid=da6be6bad7e75a17d774fce74d41&confid=da68e6b4d7e65a11d778fcee4d4c&brandid=1>
       Participant Passcode:  526 338 4535