[Ws2-transparency] Transparency Second Reading

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 18:25:44 UTC 2017

Hi all,

You'll have seen that Bernard just sent around an agenda for next
week's plenary meeting. We're tentatively set to have our second
reading of the document there.

If you have any objections to the document as it currently stands, or
have anything else you want to discuss at the subgroup level, please
let us know here asap, and we can hopefully address them in advance of
next week's discussion. Please note that we are planning to have a
discussion, as part of the plenary, on the change to our
recommendations which opened the door to having the complaints officer
oversee the M&E and vexatious requests review.

Best,

Michael